The company that owns http://mecapalsl.com is MECAPAL, S.L with CIF B20180576 and registered office at Barrio Zubillaga, 77 – OÑATE (GUIPUZCOA).
http://mecapalsl.com is a corporate website. Oriented to show the products and services of the company. This Legal Notice contains the Conditions of Use of the Website. http://mecapalsl.com that the company makes available to Internet users. Access and use of the services provided by this website implies the acceptance of these general conditions, which will be applicable without prejudice to the particular or special conditions that may be established. Please, therefore, read this document carefully. You can obtain more information about the company and the products or services it can offer through our website or use the usual channels of communication (telephone, form, e-mail …) .
- Intellectual and industrial property
- That is compatible with the purposes of the web and that does not harm the image and good name of the company, its suppliers, or the products or services of these.
- That a personal and private use of them be made. Any exploitation or use for commercial or promotional purposes is expressly prohibited.
- That intellectual or industrial property rights are respected. In no case will the modification, total or partial, of said contents be allowed, nor their decompilation or the alteration of their integrity. In the same way, the mention copyright, or its equivalent sign (©), in any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of this website must be included.
Failure to comply with the above conditions will constitute an illegal activity, which may give rise to the corresponding civil or criminal penalties in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Privacy and data protection
We comply with the regulations on the protection of personal data, specifically with regard to the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 by the one that approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law (RLOPD) and other regulations in force at every moment.
- Exclusions and limitations of liability
The texts that appear, both on the web and in the downloadable files, are offered for informational purposes. They are valid except typographical error. In any case, any liability due to inaccuracies or inaccuracies is declined. We recommend that you contact us to request an updated quote or answer any questions about our products or services. Links or connections with other third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only, without necessarily implying approval of the content thereof. nor guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damage of any kind caused to the user for these reasons .There is also no guarantee of interruptions or errors in accessing the Website or its content, or that it is permanently updated, without inaccuracies or inaccuracies. It will be carried out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as you hear of errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting errors, reestablishing communication and updating Such contents. The company is not responsible for any errors, direct or indirect damages, that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, that are caused or derive from:
- The capacity or quality of your computer system or the presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the web.
- Your connection or Internet access.
- A malfunction of your browser, or by the use of computer applications of the user whose versions are not updated or the corresponding user license is not obtained.
- Modifications and updates
The company reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the Web, the configuration, availability and presentation of this, as well as these Conditions of Use.
- Applicable law and forum